Saturday 13 April 2013

Ongoing Series - Natural Beauty

Model: Samantha Bennett @ Model Team


If you've been having a snoop around on my Facebook or Twitter, then you will have likely have seen snippets of my current ongoing personal project, nicknamed "Natural Beauty". Following the advice of a fantastic photographic agent last year, I began to develop some personal projects, running alongside my client commissions and editorial work in my spare time. 



Wanting to develop my skills as a re-toucher and beauty photographer, I began to work on a long-term beauty project, stripping my lovely muses of their fabulous false lashes and luscious lipstick, pulling the models back to their original features, and celebrating their natural beauty! 

Over the past few months of working on this project, I have found that my initial love of a heavily made up face is taking a bit of a metaphorical U-turn, and I have developed a love for clean, fresh face (though that is not to say I don't love a great creative make-up!) 

Take a peek at the images below to see some of the beauties in the series so far.

Long live natural beauty!

L x

Model: Nicole McCubbin @ Superior

Model: Ruth McGlynn @ Model Team
Model: Taylor Collier-Brown @ Superior
Model: Jeanmarie Hamilton @ Model Team
Model: Rebecca Ross @ Superior

Model: Heather Sanford @ Superior
Model: Megan Malloy @ Model Team

With thanks to:


and 


No comments:

Post a Comment